Stripe

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Big Give

Ok, well ya know how the usual saying goes..."We're just trying to put food on the table?" Well, after reviewing our present financial situation, Nate shared..."Babe, I am not only trying to put food on the table, but I am trying to find a table where that food can be placed." It was a bitter sweet laughing matter, but it is so true. Nate and I are finally getting kicked out of good ol' grandpa's home and are quickly trying to find furniture to fill our apartment. For those that are wanting to make a donation, call your local poor newlywed charity (ps- I am the president). And all of you that have been watching Oprah's Big Give...this would be a great opportunity to share with those in need. HAHA!
And as the saying goes..."GIVE BIG OR GO HOME!"

Items needed:
Kitchen Table
Coffee Table
Dresser(s)
Headboard
Side Tables
Nightstands

3 comments:

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

Ha! I love it. I have been meaning to call you find out if you know where you are going to be moving! Love your blog it so classy. Well, hopefully we will see you guys this weekend and we can chat about your living situation. By the way, your pics look great! You are getting quite talented with the D80!!

Crystal said...

We have a white headboard you can have. It's a queen though, so I don't know if that'll work. It's kind of ghetto, but from a distance looks pretty good. LMK if you want me to send you a picture. Anyway, it's you guys or DI. It's a little girlie looking for Dre's bedroom, so I want to get rid of it. Miss you!

Crystal said...

Yes! Your in-laws can get it on Friday for sure! Call me. Or just give them my phone number so they can call when they leave St. George or something. Fabulous!