20 years ago...
1. I was 2 years old.
2. In the process of moving from La Mesa to Encinitas, California.
3. Sitting on our big rock, watching my dad mow the lawn in my pin-striped jeans and pink bear sweater and probably driving my mother crazy.
10 years ago...
1. I was 12 and finally became a "young woman".
2. I was at Digueno Junior High where I thought I was the bomb. I only hung out with the "8th graders" which made my 8th grade year a little short on the friends side. But I finally found a few whom have since fallen by the wayside.
3. I played soccer competitively with Lightning, where I heard the word "bloody" frequently. My coach was English and everything was bloody this and bloody that or superb on a good day. And I loved every minute of it!
5 years ago...
1. I went to La Costa Canyon High School and had a little too much fun! Still playing soccer, but now for my high school and club team.
2. Only had four classes and went to the beach the minute that lunch bell rang. The "6 Pack" (LinDigg, Griff, Rube, MackDogg, DJ Watt, and Caro) was officially formed and life was great. Miss and love you guys!
3. Lived at home alone with my parents because Sheree and Trevor had gotten married. I made two new best friends, but it took me a little while to discover them! Love you Mom and Dad.
3 years ago...
1. I was in the middle of my second year at BYU, living with Emma and Brit at Old Academy. Good times.
2. Had many first dates and not many second ones...OOPS!
3. Got my worst grades at BYU and got a scolding or two and was told by my loving father to stand on the street corner with a sign that read "Need a date?" Ouch.
1 year ago...
1. Finishing up Spring semester before I would become a senior!
2. Nanny-ing for my favorite people in the world...Alexa, Lauren, Jewels, Morgan and Nick! Really not nanny-ing but rather beaching it, going to the pool, lunch, movies, etc...it really was such a rough life.
3. Dating my husband to be and enjoying being in love.
So far this year...
1. Got married, moved to Grandpa's, and went on the best honeymoon ever....St. Thomas, Bahamas, Princess Caye and Puerto Rico.
2. Didn't kill anyone after the 8 times I got stuck in my driveway from the 3 feet of snow that I tried to ram through with my car!
3. Graduated from BYU with a BS in Elementary Education, moved to Paul and Holly's basement and became a full time nanny and tutor.
1. Did absolutely nothing because I was feeling like crap, coughing every 10 seconds.
2. Finally brushed my teeth and got ready.
3. Got pizza with Nate and the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. T. Wade...they just don't know it yet and watched the Celtics lose. Don't worry they'll come back!
1. Woke up, got ready and drove to Halladay to nanny.
2. Got a tour of the area, went to the library and listened to two tired kids cry.
3. Will go home to my cute husband and make sweet sweet love. What? I mean...take a nap, make dinner, watch a movie and fall asleep.
1. Will go to the cabin with our cute married friends.
2. Four-wheel and have a bbq and hope that the power isn't turned off this time! (Last time the power had been shut off so we were greeted with a stench that I still can smell, YUCK!)
3. Enjoy playing games, laughing and eating with friends and my husband!
In the next year I will...
1. Get pregnant and have baby Holland.
2. Fall more in love with my husband that I married on September 28th .
3. Learn how to use my D80 and become a photographer.