Stripe

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Priceless

Just a few highlights
15th row at The Garden (NBA FINALS)
9th row at Fenway (MARINERS)
Subway rides
Joey and Donny (NKTB)
David Stern
Ahmad Rashad
Bruce Willis
Kareem
Dr. J
Bill Russell
KG, Ray, Paul
Roller blading (WOW)
Freedom Trail
Regina's Pizza (AMAZING)
Gilato (AMAZING II)
The Wharf
The North End

Pictures will soon follow. Just wanted to give you a heads up. It has been absolutely amazing and we are now considering Boston as a temporary residence.



2 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Yeah, your cousins blog is so cute... I don't think I have those kind of skills yet on photo shop! I'll think about it and maybe brooke could help, we'll see what we can come up with. See you next week!

Rebecca Lowe said...

LINLEY!!!! I was blog surfing and saw this post and I was like whaaaaatttt??? Steve and I are living in BOston for the summer, and we went to the Celtics game AND the Sox game vs. the Mariners that same day too!! What are the odds? What you doin here?