Stripe

Friday, January 2, 2009

Nate Joins the Club

Friends, Old Friends, Family, Blogger Stalkers (all you people that don't know me or my wife but just want to read about random people that know your friends), and To Whom it May Concern:

Just wanted to make a public and official statement that I will be starting to blog. As an effort to help our blog compete in the fast changing world of the internet I will be adding my masculine commentary and insight on our blog. I wish my wife wouldn't have posted how much she "loves her husband" on the anniversary post and told her to not post anything about that afternoon but she "trampled my counsel underneath her feet" and posted about it anyway. It is funny because I think my wife officially loves this blog more than me so as I try to be more like Edward from "Twlight" and get my wife to think more of me when she thinks of her blog (which is 30-47 times per day), I will be a part of this. So I'd like to thank you all for reading this and letting me be a part of this mystical world of blogging.

Regards,

Nathan Terry Hutchinson
Father of the Future Child Nathan Kennedy Hutchinson (we'll call him Kennedy and he'll get babes and he'll sign his name N. Kennedy Hutchinson when he is a Senator someday). We aren't pregnant yet but I'm saying we will be soon and it will be a boy and this will be his name.

4 comments:

The Nixon Family said...

I think you should name him Terry Jr. Welcome to the world. I expect you to comment on my blog and our cute children now.

Halvos said...

WOW. Way to 'put your shoulder to the wheel' and hop on board! Welcome welcome--I'm looking forward to your commentary. ;) -- this is Lori btw...Trevor does not contribute to our blog....yet!

Tay said...

This makes me laugh. Craig says we are only having boys and we are having 13 of them... so thank goodness you boys don't really have a say in the matter.
I look forward to your future posts Nate.

SaRa DaWn said...

ha ha, nate you are soo funny! I miss you and am soo happy that I found you and your cute wifes blog! Keep in touch!