Stripe

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snoop Dogg, Triston, Me and Thomas the Train

So yesterday while I was hanging with Triston Gooch (my oldest Godson) one of the funniest things in the history happened. I'll set the stage for you...the women all went to baby Bridget's shower and so Quinn and Triston came up to hang with me and watch the BYU Utah game. Triston obviously wasn't too excited about watching the game with us and wanted to watch Thomas the Train...I wasn't about to put Thomas on the 55 incher and skip the rest of the game so I decided to get my laptop out and search some Thomas the Train videos on youtube. So Triston was just hanging next to me with the laptop on the top of his lap (I'll bet you've never heard it spelled out like that before) and he would watch a Thomas video and then when it was done he would tell me it was time for a new one. After he watched about 3 or 4 videos there was a video on the side called "Snoop Dogg and Thomas the Train". I couldn't resist the tempation so I took the computer and turned it down (just in case Snoop Dogg's Thomas the Train wasn't for 2 year-olds) and pressed play...This was the result. So Triston is sitting next to me and after this thing is playing for about 15 seconds he starts yelling..."Its a chocolate Thomas! A chocolate Thomas! I want a chocolate Thomas!" Nothing as good as a chocolate Thomas with a little Snoop Dogg in the background. Good stuff. Check out the video.


3 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Ha ha very funny! A "chocolate" Thomas... You'll have to show that movie to Boston too.

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

HA HA! That really was one of funniest things ever. Glad that Godfather Nate is exposing Triston to things like Snoop Dogg and Thomas the Train ;) Can't wait for our Bachelor party tomorrow night!! Love you guys.

Halvos said...

That is pretty dang funny...although not the same effect with Archuletta in the background.