Stripe

Friday, March 13, 2009

Ryan Toolson

Last week Nate and I went to UVU's last home game to cheer on their all-star, my cousin Ryan Toolson. It was so much fun to sit next to McKell and cheer, as well watch Mike do the double pump fist every time a player did something fabulous! Between Mike and the intensity of UVU's head coach, at times I found myself watching them instead of the game...OOPS! I am so grateful that I have tons of family around me all the time! It is the best. Congrats Ryan and hopefully you will go somewhere fabulous, so Nate and I can come visit and sit court side just like we did all year! And thanks Mike for all the tickets and pregame meals :) You are the best!! Here are a few pictures from Ryan's last show on UVU's court!


1 comment:

McKell and John said...

Love you! Next time I come visit I'd like to stay with you!