Stripe

Saturday, April 10, 2010

{Happy Birthday Nate}

happy 26th birthday
{Nathan Trouble Hutchinson}
we love you!!
A little while ago I (Heather) wrote 100 things I love about Kristen on her blog. Nate read it and jokingly commented, "You should do 500 things you love about me". Little did he know that I would actually create this list. I have spent the past four months making this and thought it fitting to post on his bday. I hope he's not too embarrassed by this (we'll see). Really its 500 items about Nate's life and because I love him all of these things are "things I love about him". Thanks to lots of family members for a few of their memories. GOOD LUCK GETTING THROUGH IT! Nate, I hope you have the most amazing birthday and want you to know that we all love you so much!
{LOVE YOU BROTHER}

3 comments:

The Nixon Family said...

ps. Heather- I just read that ENTIRE post (most of it) and was confused by the point of view the whole time and thought Linley had pasted comments from your fam as well. I just figured out that YOU actaully wrote this!!!! You need to write, Love Heather so people know how much time you took to make the list! You don't want Lin getting the credit! ;p
I also thought, "oh I can't believe Lin made a list of 100 things she loves about Kristen. She's never even done that for me and she's doing it for her sis in law!!!" HA HA HA!!!! I am a dork! You are such a sweet sis!

erica said...

happy late birthday nate. hope you had a wonderful day!

JeNee said...

We somehow got lucky with Heather in the middle of the fam! Wow! Thanks Nate for being such great inspiration for 500 memories and things WE LOVE!!! It was great to spend your Bday with YOU! Tons of Love, ; )