Stripe

Saturday, November 20, 2010

House Update

Home Sweet Home - Nate and I have been very busy trying to get our house together in the few free Saturdays we actually have. Even though we have a long way to go, we definitely have made progress. It is coming together and we love it. Enjoy. :)

This is our "Fall View" - Beautiful.

Crib - not set on specific gender - just loved the fabric. :)

Nursery.

Master Bedroom Drapes - Nate's Grandma is GENIUS.

Master Bedroom 2 - still need more pillows.

Cozy Bed - Can't wait to upgrade the bedding. :)

Guest Bedroom #1 - Blue Room

Guest Bedroom #1 - Drapes made by Nate's Grandma.

Guest Bedroom #1 - Full Room Shot

Guest Bedroom #2 - Black Room

Let me know what you think!

16 comments:

Tay said...

beautiful. LOVE.
makes me want a house a little bit...

Unknown said...

very very cute. love the wall color!

JeNee said...

Awesome! Love the drapes! All the fabric makes the house so much cozier! Keep up the good work... and hug Grandma!

The Motts said...

HI, i came across your blog from Darren and Janessa's. hope you dont mind! i have to tell you i LOVE LOVE your house! i am guessing it is in northen utah? i cant wait untill i get to furnish a home of my own!

Heather Hutch said...

LOVE!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! So glad you're sharing with the blogging world because your rooms are genius! Thanks again for my bday gift! You two are AMAZING!!!!

Jenna Morrison Clark said...

pretty, lin! you have a great eye for design!

Debbie Halverson said...

Honey it looks so great! Super job! How great is it that your grandma has such a great talent! Can't wait to enjoy it for myself next week! Yahoo!

Cass said...

I LOVE you're guys House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Derek and Ceri Steele said...

Looks great! Wanna come decorate my apartment? Seriously, I need help! Thinking of you.

Jessica said...

Hi, I came across your blog and the navy blue and ivory fabric for the drapes is EXACTLY the fabric I've been looking for! Would you mind telling me where you found it? By the way, your house is beautiful, especially the adorable nursery! Thanks!

Brad & Emma said...

holy crap -- AMAZING!! wow, it's so pretty, love everything you've done!

The Nixon Family said...

love it! thanks for the update! can't wait to have a gender specified nursery! :)

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Great job!! Everything looks so good! Hopefully we'll make it up there next summer!

McKell and John said...

I DIE for ALL of it. You are amazing!

Unknown said...

I want a home like yours someday:)

Cass said...

I love it Linley it is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!