Stripe

Monday, February 4, 2008

Oops!

Ok, so I forgot to tell you the funniest part of the whole trip. Trevor and Lori brought their bikes with them and wanted to go for a ride, so I volunteered to watch Savvy. She had been sleeping for about an hour so I decided to go lay on the couch outside the door so I would hear her when she woke up. I feel asleep and faintly heard Savannah babbling to herself. I didn't want to get her until she started yelling for me, so I continued with my napping. But it had been quiet for a few minutes and I knew she couldn't possibly have fallen back asleep, but just in case I quietly opened the door and found Savannah with mascara brush and tube in hand. She was a little worried when she saw me, but I was too late. She had already applied mascara all over her right eye! At least she new the mascara went on her eye, right?!! I couldn't help but laugh and I immediately ran for the camera and the picture to the left shows how I found her when I returned. It was classic. Too bad she is the cutest thing ever, and I couldn't possibly get made so we had a little photo shoot and then proceeded to wash her face as black continually streamed down her face! Loved it!

4 comments:

The Nixon Family said...

HA HA HA! That is sooo funny. I am excited for you to make some memories with my kiddos down here! Can't wait to see you! Too bad it is still three months away!

Halvos said...

Thank you for posting those! I'm going to try to steal it and put it on my blog too--that was too funny! I'm glad it was you who found her and not me--I'm not too sure I would have been so nice...oh, and my mascara sucks now! Time for a new one I guess...lol Thanks for watching her and for spending the weekend with us--we miss you! -Lori

Crystal said...

Linley, you are the best story teller ever! Savannah is so dang cute.

Kara said...

Linley- Hey babe its kara from freshmen year. You're a married woman these days! Welcome to the club, haha. I'm excited that you have a blog! How is life treating you these days? What are you and the hubby up to? Well i guess i should just read more of your blog and find out, right? I hope that you're doing well!! You look beautiful as always.