Stripe

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Godfather Update...

Just wanted to notify everyone that my 4th Godchild was born today. Christopher Drake Weaver. If any of you are wondering why I'm not a Godfather to your children and would like me to take on that honor/responsibility, please ask. I'm a little shocked that I haven't been notified by Shikespeare and other close friends to watch over (not after) their children in such an important and vital role...
As of 12:49 a.m. today my Godchildren are (and from oldest to youngest):
Triston Gooch

Maximus (not Max like he is to everyone else) Berry
Kindle (I call her Kindle not Kendell like everyone else) Legg

Christopher Drake Weaver


3 comments:

trevorandsarahtaylor said...

That's awesome!

Katie Hodgkiss said...

Well Well- If it isn't the Hutchinson Family! I am glad you guys found our blog.. My prayers have been answered Nate. I was hoping that some how some way you would contact us so we could add you to the friend blogging list. :) Linly your blog is adorable, I know it isnt Nate that makes it so cute! I hope all is going well.

Katie

Whitney and Chris said...

Oh Nater! I freakin love you and hope that you'll come meet your fourth God son ASAP! He's getting big already!