Stripe

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!





Yesterday was a great day...simple, but great! Walk with my mom in the morning, lunch with my parents and best friend (Nate), Costco trip, 24 review, and dinner with family and friends! My mom made stuffed salmon, garlic mash, salad, bread, and grilled veggies. And for dessert...banana cream pie! YUMMY! I am a person who LOVES food, if you can't tell, so I had to include the menu for the evening. Then Kati and Mack came over to visit! I miss those girls and love them!! Happy 23rd, ah....TO ME!!! Notice how in the last blowing out the candles pic...my mom and Nate are both helping me blow out my candles because I couldn't quite get them all out. And we all know what I was wishing for. That is why my face has a happy/sad, "oh crap my dream isn't going to come true" kind of look. Thanks for all the phone calls and texts. Love you all!

9 comments:

Ty and Kenz said...

Yeah, I am so glad you were able to spend time with your family. I know you miss them. And think positive, your wish will come true. I will have Max do some communicating. He just left. We love you and are so grateful for your friendship. Oh and Max and I would love company this summer!

Katie Hodgkiss said...

Happy Birthday, spending time with family as I get older always becomes more valuable every time. Tell nate- I was at dinner tonight with Nate Meikle, and He was talking about his intramural basketball game, He is pretty excited to kick you out in the first round!!!
Happy birthday again.

Whitney and Chris said...

Happy birthday girl! We hope your day was oh so fabulous! Family is the best and always make birthdays special!

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Lin! Looks like you had a great day.

. said...

hey girl! happppppy happppppy birthday!! i hope you had such a wonderful birthday i was thinking of you! i have something for you lets get together this week so i can give it to you k!?! call me when you are down in provo! love you! xoxo!

Heather Hutch said...

glad you got to spend it in cali! hope you had so much fun and an amazing birthday!!love you sister! ps...your wishes will come true! i know it!

McKell and John said...

It'll happen. We'll keep prayin for ya! Happy late birthday. I made sour cream and onion paninis today in honor of you. Delicious. I just love you!

Hillary Ann Henninger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary Ann Henninger said...

hey linley! its hillary hubbard from highschool. i joined the blog world a while ago and just found yours. happy birthday by the way!! hope life has been treating you well!! later girl!