Stripe

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Heaven on Earth

This past weekend, my parents flew me and Nate home to celebrate our birthdays. It was a perfect weekend. Birthday dinner, the beach, shopping, Rascal Flatts and I loved every second of it. I am so lucky to have parents that are always thinking of fun things to do and ways to celebrate. Thank you Mom and Dad! I LOVE YOU! See you next month. HAHA. Here are a few pictures of the weekend? How can anyone not want to end up here? I really don't understand. Is there anything more beautiful? I would say NO! It's my perfect place!

Nate's goal in life.

THE WEDGE at Newport Beach.
Body boarder about to be crushed in 2 seconds!

Livin' it up.

Skin boarders waiting for their turn.

Sun was a little bright!
PS. Yes, I took all these pictures! I am quite proud of myself. I have an awesome camera and editing is the funnest part! Woo Hoo!

6 comments:

. said...

Linley~
Your pictures are gorgeous!!! Way to be photo savvy!! It looks like you had the best bday you deserve it!! Love you! xoxo

The Nixon Family said...

wish i could have been there to play. this summer is too far away...

Katie Hodgkiss said...

You Pictures are so cute. I hope you get this before tonight. I didn't know corb had a work training tonight. So we won't be able to make it. I am so sorry. He just text me and said to let you know but i don't have either of your numbers so I am hoping this works. What is your Number? I really want to play soon. So good to see you last night. You are so dang cute.


Katie

Crystal said...

Cool pictures! I want to be in warm weather!!! You guys look great!

Pierce Family said...

hutchinson, tu eres bonito! echo de menos tu cara. la hermana christensen/rigby y yo hablabamos de ti y te encontre aqui en el mundo de blogs. si tienes el facebook, me encontraras alli (eric'n kiley)

~e. pierce (MTC rama 46)

McKell and John said...

I would like to request some pictures of those bows you made. And now that I've thought of it, how much would it cost you to make and ship some to me, just name your price!!!