Stripe

Friday, June 5, 2009

Resting time post #2.

Well it has been about a decade since I posted my resting time post number one. Here we are still not sleeping. My symptoms are getting better (slowly but surely). I have slept about a total of 30 hours in the last 2 months. I go to bed about 1 a.m. and get out about 3 a.m. It is a dream come true. I'll be the first to admit that it is a tender mercy that the NBA playoffs have been going on since the accident. I have proly missed 3 games. Nothing but the best. If Kobe wins the Finals though it may throw me into a deep deep depression and there may be no way of getting me out. I will admit that the last couple months I have fallen in love with classical music. I can sit and listen to Mozart for hours. I'm entertaining the idea of going and renting a clarinet and playing that again. Rest in peace Mr. Martin and Mr. Brikey my sixth and seventh grade clarinet teachers. I will be attending the Utah Symphonies over the next few months. I'm thinking about a season pass...Click on the below picture to see it in a bigger size.




Quinn you still look like Prince Harry. If you don't know Quinn Gooch then click here....
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgwR-GLucyJwv8lxbW9KSk95RWSO4a6UwwtMWipflJ3PWjKjE_6j4SoJsHsvFpaOlh5tB4jCRJIYFgRqjYhFOcWGkjKH3pHTogBFmpXatNfii92Nw3ntC2q2vEcf4Rko6x6-LKRznWHGUpB/s1600-h/DSC_0039.JPG
I'm thinking we can make a little money on the side. We should take a few pics of you and your kids and sell them to the tabloids with the headline that says, "Who are Prince Harry's illegitimate children?" or a picture of you and Dani that says, "Who is Prince Harry's mystery woman??". Bag all this school and work stuff. Lets keep swinging for the fences.

No comments: