Stripe

Saturday, August 8, 2009

San Diego

I always hate leaving. It is definitely the best two weeks of the whole year. Playing games, the best food you'll ever eat, the beach, cousins, family, go-cart racing, the pool, etc...I have the best family in the entire world and I can't wait to see them all again. Thanks Mom and Dad!!

K1 Speed- I got first place out of all these people!! YEAH!!

At Boomers playing games!

Miniature Golf- Sweet shot!
The boys.
Brothers.
Elsie in her tutu I made. I made all the girlies fun tutus for the photo shoot.
Such big kids now...sad!

Kids will be kids! HAHA.
Elsie Girl
She wanted to eat the toole.
I die for this picture!
I wish I was closer to these kiddos. I miss them everyday!!
Savannah, Emily, Elsie, Andrew and Eva.

Toe Heads!!

Love this one tutu!

The girlies. Eva wouldn't call her anything but Abana Belle.

5 comments:

Halvos said...

Wow Lin--these pics turned out AWESOME!! Thanks again for the adorable tutus--the girls absolutely LOVE them!

The Nixon Family said...

Love the pix! You are a pro photographer. Love you and miss you. Let's just call you Annie Leibovitz.

Tay said...

those pictures are ADORABLE...as are the tutus. Very impressed.

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

the tutu's and the pictures are so cute. you are one talented lady. I need you to teach me how to make a tutu Bridge is begging for one! Call me - we need to speak in person!!

Darren + Janessa said...

look at all those bleached blonde kids- very cute!!