Stripe

Saturday, August 8, 2009

News

So I got back from San Diego and started my new job at Huntsman Gay Global Capital on Wednesday!! I couldn't be happier and I am so grateful to my cousin Tanner for the heads up. So far I have only worked three days, but it is a busy environment where things are always happening, which I love. I am an administrative assistant and have lots of different responsibilities. I'll keep you updated. Thank you Tanner!!

Nate is working again and has actually started a new company and couldn't be happier, which makes me happy because he is doing what he loves...wheeling and dealing!

Life is great and Nate and I are so grateful for all our many blessings. Sometimes life gets rough, but even in the middle of it all we were able to see how many times the Lord blessed our lives with safety and security in all aspects!

6 comments:

Ty and Kenz said...

What's the name of Nates new company? "I love to evict old ladies who have lived in their apartment for 17 years and have no where else to go Inc??????"

Nate Hutchinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hutchinson's said...

Real funny coming from the guy who keeps begging me for a job. Call Jenny Craig. Love Nate

Katie Hodgkiss said...

that's so true. We miss you. i am glad you are doing well.

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

So happy for you guys! You guys are going to be rolling in soon so I think you will need to make a trip to visit us poor people in TX!!

JeNee said...

Just had to leave a post and say thanks for the weekend... again! Ya, so maybe we are up a little much! Thanks for always being great hosts! Congratulations Nate on the Masters and making your parents proud to be Americans and your parents. May all your business ventures prosper and may little old ladies everywhere be better off... Tons of Love!
Ty and Kenz... we missed you!