Stripe

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Her Name in Lights



So my best friend Emma Jade Brazier just spent the last two weeks of her life covering the Olympics in Beijing. She worked in the studio for NBC alongside Bob Costas and became bff's with the athletes. As we were watching the closing ceremonies tonight, her name was in lights. At the end of the production, NBC sent us off with a farewell and thanks montage and under "production associates", Emma Brazier's name was listed! Congrats girl and thanks for all you did these past few weeks to bring our world together! HA! PS: Just remember me when you are Bob Costas!

2 comments:

The Nixon Family said...

so cool, i kinda wish i was her. didn't i want to do what she was doing?? in my past life i did. so cool for her.

. said...

Wooooo Hooooo Go Emma Jade!!!!!!hahahaha I miss her. And I miss you. Ill text you tomorrow about when I can get together this week!