Stripe

Friday, January 23, 2009

Nathan Kennedy Hutchinson


So I was browsing on Barneys New York website and came across this shirt. Considering this is the name of my future little boy I went to order it (even though it was like $50) and it wouldn't let my fat trash order it. I took this as a sign that N. Kennedy was trying to tell me he wasn't quite ready to come down yet. I got to thinking and I realized that I know exactly what you are trying to pull off here...you are waiting out this recession. I don't blame you. You are proly sitting up there right now thinking to yourself "If I go down there right now there is no way dad will be able to help me with college and I'll proly be stuck wearing those cheap non-name brand diapers." You may be right but what you may not be taking into account is the longer you make your mother wait the more chores I will give you between the ages of six and twelve. Mark my words Nathan Kennedy. It doesn't happen too often that a child is born and has a job list waiting for him when he gets out of the womb but it may just happen in this case. I'll cut you some slack if you do all you can but if not then you'll be mowing the lawn for hours and hours. Love you son. Now hurry up.
Your Loving Father Nathan Terry Hutchinson

8 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

hahaha! poor kid doesn't have a chance!! WE LOVE HIM ALREADY!! N. Kennedy is going to be a stud and will show you where that job list should go...ha LOVE Grandma Hutch and Aunt Heather....come on KENNEDY!!

Katherine Young said...

hey linley! this is katherine (ingram) young. i came across your blog and this made me laugh out loud. i hope all is well!

katandbrad.blogspot.com

- katherine

The Nixon Family said...

Hello, what if Holland decides to come first??? Will she have a chore list or will she just get a free pass since she will be the stinkin cutest-best-dressed-spoiled-little peanut ever? I'll get on having Barney's make a Holland shirt, maybe then you'll be able to buy it b/c she is really the one first in line to come on down! I throw an extra shout out up to heaven tonight! Love you guys.

Ashlee said...

I love your names. I know a baby Holland right now- she's the only one I've heard of-- and she is beautiful like all your children will be! And, will this make you mad? I know some darling little girl Kennedys. Who cares, right?
I can't wait for you guys to be parents. Waiting is the worst thing ever and I hope it ends soon soon soon!

McKell and John said...

Hey Lin, I am so sorry about the bad non-prego night. Life just isn't fair. You are the one person who should have four babies right now. It'll happen. We're praying for you and your spermies!! Ha! Anyway, I was thinking that I would really like to see pictures of all of the rooms of your house. Sheree is always telling me about your decorating and I want to see it so....can you hook me up with some pics asap?!!!

Whitney and Chris said...

Oh Nate dog! I about died while reading your post to N. Kennedy! I miss you! :) I have to tell ya though, they don't listen to you even when they are on the way. I 've been telling little weave to hurry it up and come out for weeks now and he's 100% ignored me and weave. So, we just keep waiting. I know it sucks to have to wait for something that you want more than anything, but speaking from experience, it makes it so much more special when the time does come and it's your turn to experience all that you have waited for. Baby Hutch is just waiting for the right time to come! We love you guys!

erica said...

hey hutchinsons! came accross your blog and wanted to say hi...still sounds like the same ole nate! hope the pregnancy comes soon for you guys, you will love being parents. linley you picked a winner.

sherrie said...

Hey guys.I've been stuck inside for two weeks straight with sick kids and after doing every last chore I can think of I went to Ashlee's blog and then found you...where have you been? I miss seeing you both so much - I thought I'd see you more often since you are so close! I didn't Know about the baby stuff.I know it's very hard to have to wait when it's such a good thing to want.It will all work out - love you.